Therefore, this article will only address this type. While Austenitic stainless steels are very common, there are also Ferritic, Martensitic, Duplex and Precipitation Hardening types of stainless steels. The answer to your first question is no, an E308 / E308L stainless steel electrode is not meant for use on an AISI type 304H base metal.[price]AISI 1045 Carbon Steel AISI 1045 Medium Carbon Steel [steel]C1045 is a medium carbon, medium tensile steel supplied as forged or normalized. This steel shows reasonable strength and toughness. C1045 will through harden to 2.5 (63mm) with a tensile strength of 66 120 Ksi (620 850 MPa). Contact All Metals & Forge Group for your forging needs.[price]
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: