Fire fighting pipe is a type of normal carbon steel pipe used to convey fire suppression agent such as water or gas. Usually it is red in color. But light wall pipes have a galvanized exterior of a silvery appearance. Installation of red steel pipe is limited to wet pipe sprinkler systems only.[price][price]
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: